Nanos and railroads

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well and digging the frosty mornings and stocking up on hot chocolate like me. I've not done much on the poetry front lately, but have completed my first ever collection, titled This is a Coastal Town, which is hopefully going to be turned into an exciting project, so watch this space.

I'm also doing NaNoWriMo - writing a 50,000 word novel in one month. I'm almost halfway through, and really enjoying the challenge. It came at the same time of starting a new job, which is pretty ridiculous timing, but the commute has proved invaluable as I attempt to tap-tap-tap my 1,600 words a day.

I have some poetic news... the lovely Railroad Poetry Project are publishing two of my poems in their second issue, due out later in November. It is a brilliant publication so I'm truly honoured to have not one but two poems in!

I'll post up a link once they're published, but for now I'll leave you to look out of your window and get excited about Christmas.

Much love

Ray x

Comments

Popular Posts